POLISTAR Abrasive Pads For Internal Tube & Pipes 7 - 40mm Internal dia.
POLISTAR flexible tools have been specially developed for work on the inner surfaces of bores and pipes.
- High flexibility
- Well suited for working on bores or pipes of small diameters
- Particularly suitable for the 7Ð40 mm diameter range due to the small tool size
- Cleaning, fine grinding and very fine grinding of bores
- Removal of heat discolouration in stainless steel (INOX) pipes after welding
- Inlet and outlet radiusing of bores
- Light deburring work on bores (removal of secondary burrs) in preparation for painting
- Deburring in cross-bores
Recommendations for use:
- POLISTAR achieves its best performance at a recommended cutting speed of 15Ð20 m/s
- POLISTAR can be stacked in several layers. In doing this, ensure that they are aligned at an offset from one another, so that the abrasive has the optimal effect.
PST 20/1.6 for centre hole dia. 7Ð15 mm
PST 30/1.6 for centre hole dia. 10Ð20 mm
PST 40/3 for centre hole dia. 15Ð25 mm
PST 50/3 for centre hole dia. 20Ð40 mm
- For safety reasons, it is imperative to remain
within the stated maximum permitted rotational
speed at all times