POLINOX Ring Wheels Aluminium Oxide - M14 thread - Surface Conditioning PNL
Choose from different grits to suit your application.
Made of radially arranged flaps of non-woven abrasive material. A long tool life is achieved through the dense packing of the flaps. The tool is designed for work on medium-sized areas on speed-adjustable angle grinders and fillet weld grinders and can be mounted directly on the work spindle of the drive system.
Abrasive: Aluminium oxide A
- Cool grinding and low thermal load on the workpiece
- No clogging of the tool
- Producing matt and satin finishes on metals
- Cleaning of oxidized non-ferrous metals
- Seamless brush finishing of stainless steel (INOX)
- Surface roughening of plastics in preparation for adhesive bonding
- Surface adaptation of weld seams
Recommendations for use:
- POLINOX mounted and unmounted grinding wheels achieve their best performance at a recommended cutting speed of 3000 rpm. This provides an ideal compromise between stock removal, surface quality, thermal load on the workpiece and tool wear.
- M14 Thread
- The maximum permitted peripheral speed is 32 m/s
- For safety reasons, it is imperative to remain within the stated maximum permitted rotational speed at all times
PFERDVALUE - Abrasives Technical support - If you have any questions about the above product or any abrasives, our sales staff and technical specialists are happy to help. Get a free PFERD on-site abrasives audit and see the latest abrasives in action. Real solutions for working with diverse materials. Call PFERD Australia 1300 073 373 or email email@example.com