POLINOX Convolute Wheels - PNK
Varied application options, for example:
• Rounding of edges
• Fine grinding of stainless profiles
• Weld dressing of intersections on turbine blades
• Removal of processing traces on surgical instruments
They create matt surface finishes.
• Aluminium oxide A
• Silicon carbide SiC
Soft (W): Soft variant with very good abrasive performance on contours. Very good for blending surfaces.
Medium-soft (MW): Medium-soft variant with increased flexibility and extended tool life for tough blending applications and for light deburring and polishing work. Well suited to machining contours.
Medium-hard (MH): Medium-hard variant with increased edge strength and extended tool life, for tough deburring applications and other deburring, blending and cleaning work.
• Good value thanks to high abrasive performance and long tool life.
• For achieving very good surface quality standards.
• Perfect adaptation to contours thanks to free profiling.
Recommendations for use:
• Considerably reduce cutting speed for work on materials with poor heat-conducting properties.
• For best performance, use with a recommended cutting speed of 20 m/s. This provides an ideal compromise between stock removal rate, surface quality, thermal load on the workpiece and tool wear.