Plastic & Fibreglass Burr 6mm Shank - Tungsten Carbide ZYA 0625/6 FVK BS
Tungsten carbide burrs with PLAST, FVK and FVKS cuts are suitable for trimming and contour milling of a wide range of fibre-reinforced plastics (GRP/CRP).
Burrs with end cut (BS) or with center drill (ZBS) allow combined drilling and cutting tasks.
The special tooth geometry allows high feed rates due to the low resistance. In addition
these burrs are characterized by smooth milling.
- Contour milling
- Creating cut-outs
- Trimming and contour milling of workpieces from hard glass- and carbon-fibre-reinforced duroplastics (GRP and CRP > 40 %)
- Burrs with end cut or with center drill tips allow combined drilling and cutting tasks
Recommendations for use:
- The design with special end cut (BS) is particularly suitable for machine and robot use, while the version with center drill (ZBS) is used for manual applications. It allows secure drilling on almost all surface conditions.
- Select a burr diameter greater than the thickness of the material to be machined, to avoid impacts and chattering with the risk of damaging or breaking the tool.
- Increase the rotational speed if the tool tends to chatter.
- If necessary, reduce the rotational speed and contact pressure if melting occurs.