Felt Point 6mm Shank KEL Conical Shape FK KEL 1520/6M
The conical shape with radius end KEL is mainly used for work on radii.
- Even workpieces with complex geometry can be polished
- PFERD felt tools can be shaped as required
- Pre-polishing and high-gloss polishing of injection moulding tools for plastic parts
- High-gloss polishing of stainless steel (INOX) components
- Pre-polishing of fittings
- Polishing of tungsten carbide cutting blades
Recommendations for use:
- Felt tools achieve their best performance at a recommended cutting speed of 5Ð10 m/s.
This provides an ideal compromise between polishing performance, thermal load on the
workpiece and tool wear.
- When changing the polishing paste, the polishing tool must also be changed
- For safety reasons, it is imperative to remain within the stated maximum permitted rotational
speed at all times
Head size dia x length mm:15 x 20