Edge Burr System including edge guide - with Bearing Guide 6mm Shank V 1612/6 CR3.0
Tungsten carbide burrs with the EDGE cut have been developed specifically for defined work on edges. They are suitable for chamfering, deburring and edge breaking and rounding, and are mainly used in steel and aluminium construction.
The special design allows the burr to run directly along the edges, without damage to the workpiece. Thus, exact edge shapes can be created in a single-step operation. Among other things, rounding edges is a precautionary measure for anti-corrosion protection according to:
- ISO 12944-3
- ISO 8501-3
- SOLAS XII/6.3 (Ref. T4/3.01 MSC.1/Circ.1198)
- Special design for precise guidance
- Safe and comfortable to guide
- The included guide makes it easier to achieve a consistent cut
- Rounding edges in preparation for the application of anti-corrosion coatings in shipbuilding, on crane systems and other steel constructions which are exposed to corrosion loading
- Chamfering in weld seam preparation for V-shaped seams
- Chamfering for edge breaking (3mm outer radii)
Recommendations for use:
- Use the burrs counter-rotationally. In order to produce a fine surface, finally, pass them over the edges in the direction of the rotation.
- Concave radius burrs for the production of precise radii. Cannot be re-sharpened. Suitable for the production and processing of 3mm outer radii.
PFERDVALUE - Abrasives Technical support - If you have any questions about the above product or any abrasives, our sales staff and technical specialists are happy to help. Get a free PFERD on-site abrasives audit and see the latest abrasives in action. Real solutions for working with diverse materials. Call PFERD Australia 1300 073 373 or email email@example.com
Head size dia x length mm:16 x 12
Rotational Contact Speed RPM: Refer to below product data sheet speed chart