Drill Bits Metric HSSG STEEL Sizes 1.0mm - 13.0mm
Full ground drill bits with cross grinding.
Choose from a variety of individual drill bit sizes to suit your application.
DIN 338 HSSG N STEEL Drill Bits
• Are packed in either 5 or 10 packs
• High speed steel twist drill bits
• Suitable for general use on steel, cast steel, grey cast iron, annealed cast iron, bronze, brass, aluminium
• Easy centring, long tool life & good chip removal
High-performance drilling tools in the STEEL in HSSG (M2) type for industrial uses.
Fully ground, right-hand turning version with cross grinding.
They are precision ground both in the chip flute and the guide chamfer as well as at the drill tip.
They also have cross grinding. These drills are suitable for highly precise positioning on work pieces and support centring during
Recommendations for use:
• Observe the recommended rotational speed.
• When drilling metals, use a high-quality cutting oil or cooling lubricant, if possible. This facilitates smooth running and extends the drill tool life. Exception: when working on aluminium, use kerosene instead of cutting oil.
• In order to avoid corrosion, remove any particles which develop when working on stainless steel (INOX) from the work piece.
Clean the work piece chemically or mechanically (etching/polishing, etc.).
PFERDVALUE - Abrasives Technical support - If you have any questions about the above product or any abrasives, our sales staff and technical specialists are happy to help. Get a free PFERD on-site abrasives audit and see the latest abrasives in action. Real solutions for working with diverse materials. Call PFERD Australia 1300 073 373 or email email@example.com