Drill Bit HSSE Cobalt (INOX) - 13.0mm
Full ground drill bits with cross grinding
(the images above are for illustration purposes only)
DIN 338 HSSE N Cobalt (INOX) Drill Bits
• High speed cobalt(INOX) twist drill bits
• Particularly well suited for tough and hard materials, such as alloyed and high strength steel, stainless steel (INOX)
• Robust tip profile, very long tool life & good chip removal
• Very good temperature resistance due to Co content
High-performance drilling tools in the INOX in HSSE-Co5 (M35) type for industrial uses.
Fully ground, right-hand turning version with cross grinding.
PFERD drills are completely ground spiral drills.
They are precision ground both in the chip flute and the guide chamfer as well as at the drill tip.
They also have cross grinding. These drills are suitable for highly precise positioning on work pieces and support centring during
Recommendations for use:
• Observe the recommended rotational speed.
• When drilling metals, use a high-quality cutting oil or cooling lubricant, if possible. This facilitates smooth running and extends the drill tool life. Exception: when working on aluminium, use kerosene instead of cutting oil.
• In order to avoid corrosion, remove any particles which develop when working on stainless steel (INOX) from the work piece. Clean the work piece chemically or mechanically (etching/polishing, etc.).
PFERDVALUE - Abrasives Technical support - If you have any questions about the above product or any abrasives, our sales staff and technical specialists are happy to help. Get a free PFERD on-site abrasives audit and see the latest abrasives in action. Real solutions for working with diverse materials. Call PFERD Australia 1300 073 373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Type: Metric HSSE Cobalt (INOX)