Cylindrical 6mm Shank for Aluminium
Choose from two sizes.
Mounted points in hardness F-ALU are manufactured from green silicon carbide in a vitrified bond. The extremely open microstructure and a special impregnation allow extremely high stock removal rates when working on lubricating
materials. The hardness F-ALU is produced especially for general use on aluminium and non-ferrous metals and is characterized by its high abrasive qualities and stock removal.
- Due to the special impregnation, there is no loading when working on soft, lubricating or tough materials
- High abrasion and stock removal rate
- Removal of burrs on cast aluminium components
- Grinding of brass, zinc and copper
- Grinding of chamfers for welding seam preparation on aluminium profiles
Recommendations for use:
- Mounted points of hardness F-ALU achieve their best performance at a cutting speed of 20 to 40 m/s
- Flexible shafts, electric grinders and airpowered straight grinders are suitable as tool drives