Conical Radius End High Speed Cutters HSS 6mm Shank
Choose from a variety of different cut types and sizes to suit your application.
HSS rotary cutters are particularly suitable for deburring, chamfering, cleaning cast material and work on aluminium due to their special tooth geometry and high production quality. They also provide cost-effective benefits on low-power machines in the low rotational speed range.
- Highly aggressive
- Can be used in the low rotational speed range
- Very stable teeth, due to toughness of the high speed steel (HSS)
High Speed Cutter Applications:
- Edge chamfering/rounding
- Milling out in preparation for build up welding
- Preparation of weld seams/weld dressing
- Cleaning cast material
- Modification of workpiece geometry
Recommendations for use:
- Use HSS rotary cutters if your drive does not have high rotational speed. Unlike tungsten carbide burrs, HSS rotary cutters must be used at lower rotational speed.
- HSS rotary cutters can provide an economic alternative to tungsten carbide burrs for use on soft materials.
PFERD HSS burrs offer outstanding quality, long tool life and excellent stock removal performance allow economical work with diverse materials, delivering excellent results. PFERD quality is certified according to ISO 9001.
Technical customer support - If you have any questions about the optimization of your burr applications, our sales representatives and technical advisors will be happy to help or where possible visit you. PFERD works alongside you to provide application engineering solutions for working with diverse materials. Please refer to the below product data sheet for more information or call PFERD Australia 1300 073 373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org