COMBICLICK Resin Fibre Disc CC-FS 125 VICTOGRAIN 36
For aggressive grinding with maximum stock removal on hard materials which do not conduct heat well.
The quick-mounting system, rugged fixture, secure attachment of the tool and optimised cooling system help to provides
- up to 30 % lower workpiece temperature,
- up to 25 % increased stock removal,
- up to 30 % longer tool life and improved utilization of the abrasive.
The backing pads permit the use of COMBICLICK tools on all common angle grinders. The cooling slot geometry ensures a high throughput of air, thus significantly reducing thermal loads on the abrasive material and workpiece.
The VICTOGRAIN abrasive triangles are securely affixed to the substrate, providing stability and a generous chip space for enhanced machining efficiency due to their slim design. These triangular VICTOGRAIN structures have been tailored to optimise performance. The tiny crystals within the triangles maintain sharp cutting edges while minimising grain loss. This combination ensures consistent and enduring performance during cool grinding, resulting in an extended tool lifespan and uniform workpiece surface finish.
VICTOGRAIN for steel
Recommendations for use
• Use COMBICLICK fibre discs with the COMBICLICK backing pad on commercially available angle grinders.
• Use grinding oil that is suitable for the material in order to significantly increase the tool life and the abrasive performance of the tools.
• Use powerful angle grinders.
• Particularly soft and flexible grinding performance with face-down grinding.
• The maximum permitted peripheral speed is 80 m/s.
• For safety reasons, the maximum permitted rotational speed indicated must never be exceeded.
Disc Size mm / in:125 (5”)
Max rpm: 12,200