Combiclick - Non Woven Discs - Various Sizes
Choose a non woven disc size and type to suit your application.
Suitable for general work on metal surfaces e.g. removal of rough grinding traces, removal of oxidation and for light deburring work.
Abrasive: Aluminium oxide A
- Removing heat discolouration on components made of stainless steel (INOX)
- Fine-grinding of large surfaces in equipment, tank and pressure vessel constructions
Recommendations for use:
- COMBICLICK¨ non-woven discs VRH achieve their best performance at a recommended cutting speed of 15Ð20 m/s. This
provides an ideal compromise between stock removal rate, surface quality, thermal load on the workpiece and tool wear.
The patented cooling and quick-mounting system from PFERD is suitable for use with fibre, non-woven and felt discs.
The COMBICLICK¨ system consists of a specially developed backing pad and a rugged mounting system at the back of the tool. The
backing pad allows COMBICLICK¨ tools to be used on commercially available angle grinders.
The special geometry of the cooling slots ensures a high throughput of air, thus significantly reducing the thermal load on the abrasive
material and workpiece.
The quick-mounting system, rugged fixture, secure attachment of the tool and optimized cooling system help to provide
- up to 30 % lower workpiece temperature,
- up to 25 % increased stock removal,
- up to 30 % longer tool life and improved utilization of the abrasive.