Combiclick - Felt Discs - Final Polishing - Various Sizes
Choose the felt disc size to suit your application.
For pre-polishing and high-gloss polishing of medium- to large-sized components, PFERD provides COMBICLICK¨ felt discs in a range of diameters.
COMBICLICK¨ felt discs are used with polishing pastes in face-down grinding on speed adjustable angle grinders.
- High-gloss polishing of stainless steel (INOX) components in chemical plant construction
- Mirror polishing of large press or injection moulds
Recommendations for use:
- Felt discs achieve their best performance at a recommended cutting speed of 5Ð10 m/s. This provides an ideal compromise between polishing performance, thermal load on the workpiece and tool wear.
- When changing the polishing paste, employ a new, unused felt disc
- For safety reasons, it is imperative to remain within the stated maximum permitted rotational speed at all times