Burr Sets 6mm Shank - Tungsten Carbide - General Purpose
Choose from a variety of sets to suit your application
Need a range of burrs? Try PFERD's popular burr sets that include a sturdy carry case.
PFERD tungsten carbide burrs are designed for machining materials of virtually any strength. Manufatured in compliance with the highest quality standards.
- Highest stock removal performance through optimum matching of tungsten carbide, geometry, cut and coating, if necessary
- Improved comfort with reduced operator fatigue due to innovative cuts for high performance applications
- Very long tool life and high stock removal rates due to application oriented tool design
- Reduced wear of the drive system due to impact free work without chatter marks, thanks to the high concentricity
- Edge chamfering/rounding
- Milling out in preparation for build up welding
- Preparation of weld seams/weld dressing
- Cleaning cast material
- Modification of workpiece geometry