Burr Sets 1/4" Shank - Tungsten Carbide - General Purpose MX NCC
Need a range of general purpose burrs? Try PFERD's popular MX NCC burr sets that include a twist type storage case.
Choose from a 4pc or 8pc Set.
PFERD tungsten carbide burrs are designed for machining materials of virtually any strength. Manufatured in compliance with the highest quality standards.
- Highest stock removal performance through optimum matching of tungsten carbide, geometry, cut and coating, if necessary
- Improved comfort with reduced operator fatigue due to innovative cuts for high performance applications
- Very long tool life and high stock removal rates due to application-oriented tool design
- Reduced wear of the drive system due to impact free work without chatter marks, thanks to the high concentricity
MX-NCC tungsten carbide burrs are designed for universal, general purpose use. These burrs are characterised by good stock removal performance on a wide variety of materials. A low-cost option in the range of burrs from PFERD.
Materials that can be worked
- Steel, cast steel
- Stainless Steel
- Non-Ferrous Metals
- Cast Iron
- Plastics & other materials
- Edge chamfering/rounding
- Milling out in preparation for build-up welding
- Preparation of weld seams/weld dressing
- Cleaning cast material
- Modification of workpiece geometry
PFERDVALUE - Abrasives Technical support - If you have any questions about the above product or any abrasives, our sales staff and technical specialists are happy to help. Get a free PFERD on-site abrasives audit and see the latest abrasives in action. Real solutions for working with diverse materials. Call PFERD Australia 1300 073 373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org