Burr Sets 1/4" Shank - Tungsten Carbide - Premium
Need a range of burrs? Try PFERD's popular burr sets that include a sturdy carry case.
Choose from a 5pc or 10pc Set.
PFERD tungsten carbide burrs are designed for machining materials of virtually any strength. Manufactured in compliance with the highest quality standards.
- Highest stock removal performance through optimum matching of tungsten carbide, geometry, cut and coating, if necessary
- Improved comfort with reduced operator fatigue due to innovative cuts for high-performance applications
- Very long tool life and high stock removal rates due to application-oriented tool design
- Reduced wear of the drive system due to impact free work without chatter marks, thanks to the high concentricity
- Machining of cast iron, steel < 60 HRC, stainless steel (INOX), nickel-based alloys and titanium alloys
- High stock removal
- Edge chamfering/rounding
- Milling out in preparation for build-up welding
- Preparation of weld seams/weld dressing
- Cleaning cast material
- Modification of workpiece geometry
PFERDVALUE - Abrasives Technical support - If you have any questions about the above product or any abrasives, our sales staff and technical specialists are happy to help. Get a free PFERD on-site abrasives audit and see the latest abrasives in action. Real solutions for working with diverse materials. Call PFERD Australia 1300 073 373 or email email@example.com