Burr Sets 1/4" Shank - Tungsten Carbide - Cut TOUGH
Need a range of burrs? Try PFERD's popular burr sets that include a sturdy carry case.
Choose from a 5pc or 10pc Set.
PFERD tungsten carbide burrs are designed for machining materials of virtually any strength. Manufatured in compliance with the highest quality standards.
- Highest stock removal performance through optimum matching of tungsten carbide, geometry, cut and coating, if necessary
- Improved comfort with reduced operator fatigue due to innovative cuts for high performance applications
- Very long tool life and high stock removal rates due to application oriented tool design
- Reduced wear of the drive system due to impact free work without chatter marks, thanks to the high concentricity
- High stock removal performance on cast iron, steel < 55 HRC
- High stock removal
- Extreme impact resistance
- Also suitable for use with high surface contact angles > 1/3 and under impact loads
- Edge chamfering/rounding
- Milling out in preparation for build up welding
- Preparation of weld seams/weld dressing
- Cleaning cast material
- Modification of workpiece geometry
Trust In The Blue