Burr Sets 1/4" Shank - Tungsten Carbide - Cut ALLROUND
Need a range of burrs? Try PFERD's popular burr sets that include a sturdy carry case.
3pc sets choose from 1/4” HEAD or 1/2” HEAD.
With the innovative ALLROUND cut, PFERD has developed unique burrs for versatile use on key materials such as steel and cast steel, stainless steel (INOX), non-ferrous metals and cast iron. The ALLROUND cut offers all the benefits of the tried-and-tested 3 PLUS cut, but its stock removal rate is up to 30% higher for steel. It enables comfortable working with reduced vibration and less noise. They also offer significant time savings and a high economic value. PFERD also offers tungsten carbide burrs with ALLROUND cut with a high-quality HICOAT coating.
• Significantly better stock removal rate than burrs with a conventional cross cut.
• Saves money and time through its very high stock removal rate on key materials.
• Comfortable working with reduced vibration and less noise.
Materials that can be worked:
• Steel, cast steel
• Stainless steel (INOX)
• Non-ferrous metals
• Cast iron
• Milling out
• Cutting out holes
• Surface work
• Work on weld seams
Recommendations for use:
• If possible, use the tools on powerful drives with elastically mounted spindles to avoid vibration.
• For the cost-effective use of burrs, work with higher rotational/cutting speeds. Power recommendation for tool drives: from 300 watts.
• Please observe the rotational speed recommendations.
PFERDVALUE - Abrasives Technical support - If you have any questions about the above product or any abrasives, our sales staff and technical specialists are happy to help. Get a free PFERD on-site abrasives audit and see the latest abrasives in action. Real solutions for working with diverse materials. Call PFERD Australia 1300 073 373 or email email@example.com