Abrasive Spiral Bands - Ceramic COOL (Top Size - Reduced Heat)
Choose the spiral band size and grit to suit your application.
For aggressive grinding with maximum stock removal on hard and tough materials that do not conduct heat well. Active grinding additives in the coating significantly improve stock removal, prevent clogging and result in cooler grinding.
Abrasive: Ceramic oxide grain CO-COOL
Matching, reusable rubber drum holders for using abrasive spiral bands:
The high degree of fitting accuracy between the components ensures that the abrasive spiral band remains securely attached to the rubber drum holder during use.
Abrasive spiral bands are designated "Cylindrical Abrasive Sleeves" according to ISO 2421.
Cylindrical rubber drum holders are designated "Holding Fixtures of Cylindrical Abrasive Sleeves" according to ISO 15637-1.
- Because of slots, the holder expands during use, guaranteeing that the abrasive spiral band is firmly clamped in place
- Outstanding tool life due to special manufacturing process Ð even under the most demanding operating conditions
- Particularly high stock removal and high aggressiveness of the abrasive
Recommendations for use:
- Abrasive spiral bands can be mounted and removed by turning them slightly to the right
- Abrasive spiral bands are easier to mount when the rubber drum holder is mounted on the tool drive
- The secure attachment of the abrasive spiral band is only guaranteed if the minimum rotational speed is observed
- Abrasive spiral bands achieve their best performance at a recommended cutting speed of 20Ð30 m/s
- Use grinding oil that is suitable for the material in order to significantly increase the tool life and the abrasive performance of the tools.
- Removing weld seams in steel construction
- Fine grinding work in equipment, tank and vessel construction
- Post-processing for assembly and repair work
- Machining edges and contours in aircraft engine construction
- The maximum permitted peripheral speed is 30 m/s
- For safety reasons, it is imperative to remain within the stated maximum permitted rotational speed at all times
- Do not allow abrasive spiral bands to protrude beyond the rubber body
PFERDVALUE - Abrasives Technical support - If you have any questions about the above product or any abrasives, our sales staff and technical specialists are happy to help. Get a free PFERD on-site abrasives audit and see the latest abrasives in action. Real solutions for working with diverse materials. Call PFERD Australia 1300 073 373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org