Abrasive Cartridge Roll Cylindrical POLIROLL - Aluminium Oxide PR 0935 A 80 Grit
For general grinding work on metals and other materials.
Abrasive: Aluminium oxide A
POLIROLL¨ tools consist of a coated abrasive wound in a spiral. The abrasive grain is embedded in the resinoid coating on the strong cloth backing material for maximum abrasive performance.
Self-clamping due to a grooved conical tool holder ensures that the cartridge rolls remain securely attached during use.
- As the outer abrasive material of POLIROLL¨ cartridge rolls wears off, fresh abrasive grain is exposed
- Very good stock removal
- Easy to replace due to special tool holder
- Deburring work on bores and hard-to-reach areas
- Dressing fillet weld seams on metal structures
- Deburring work on castings
Recommendations for use:
- Always grind using the tip and not the surface, as otherwise the adhesive will be damaged by the heat produced
- Always position the cartridge rolls with the bonded side towards the tool holder
- Use grinding oil that is suitable for the material in order to significantly increase the tool life and the abrasive performance of the tools.
- The maximum permitted peripheral speed is 11 m/s
- For safety reasons, it is imperative to remain within the stated maximum permitted rotational speed at all times
Size mm:9 x 35