Abrasive Cartridge Cylindrical Roll POLIROLL - Ceramic COOL (Top Size - Reduced Heat) PR 1235 CO-COOL 60 Grit
For aggressive grinding with maximum stock removal on hard materials which do not conduct heat well.
Active grinding additives in the coating substantially improve stock removal, prevent clogging and result in cooler grinding.
Abrasive: Ceramic oxide grain CO
POLIROLL¨ tools consist of a coated abrasive wound in a spiral. The abrasive grain is embedded in the resinoid coating on the strong cloth backing material for maximum abrasive performance.
Self-clamping due to a grooved conical tool holder ensures that the cartridge rolls remain securely attached during use.
- As the outer abrasive material of POLIROLL¨ cartridge rolls wears off, fresh abrasive grain is exposed
- Very good stock removal
- Easy to replace due to special tool holder
- Deburring work on bores and hard-to-reach areas
- Dressing fillet weld seams on metal structures
- Deburring work on castings
Recommendations for use:
- Always grind using the tip and not the surface, as otherwise the adhesive will be damaged by the heat produced
- Always position the cartridge rolls with the bonded side towards the tool holder
- Use grinding oil that is suitable for the material in order to significantly increase the tool life and the abrasive performance of the tools.
- The maximum permitted peripheral speed is 11 m/s
- For safety reasons, it is imperative to remain within the stated maximum permitted rotational speed at all times
Size mm:12 x 35