A Shape 1/4" Shank Aluminium Oxide - Pink - O & M Hardness Vitrified
Choose from a wide variety of O hardness mounted points. With only one item with an M hardness rating.
The hardness O is particularly suited for use on edges and for deburring work on steel components.
- Long tool life and low tool wear due to the hard, dimensionally stable bond
- Economical to use due to the high edge stability even on low-speed tool drives
- Removal of burrs on cast steel parts
- Grinding of chamfers for welding seam preparation
- Grinding contours
Recommendations for use:
- Mounted points of hardness O achieve their best performance at a cutting speed of 25 to 40 m/s
- Flexible shafts, electric grinders and airpowered straight grinders are suitable as tool drives