Article Number: 39101459
EAN / Barcode: 4007220314784.00
A Shape 1/4" 6.3mm Silicon Carbide - Green - J Hardness A38 6.3 CN 60 J V
Mounted points in hardness J are manufactured from a vitrified bond and a grain mix of white aluminium oxide and blue ceramic. The soft bond in combination with the easy-tobreak-
down, sharp-edged white aluminium oxide and the self-sharpening effect of the microcrystalline ceramic oxide grain allows extremely high stock removal rates with excellent tool life. The hardness J is perfectly suited for surface work on titanium materials, nickel- and cobalt-based alloys, hardened steel components and built-up weld deposits.
- Cool grinding due to the easy-to-breakdown grain mix.
- High stock removal rate and very long tool life
- Constant stock removal through self-sharpening qualities of the ceramic oxide grain
- Re-finishing of turbine blades during aeroplane maintenance work
- Follow-up repair welding in tool and mould construction
- Grinding of repair welds on turbine blades
Recommendations for use:
- Mounted points of hardness J achieve their best performance at a cutting speed of 30 to 50 m/s
- Flexible shafts, electric grinders and airpowered straight grinders are suitable as tool drives
Head Size dia x Length mm:25 x 25 Relevant bond / abrasive grit type & rotational contact speed: Refer to below product data sheet material group and recommended speed