200mm Bench Grinding Wheel - Green BW 20025-32 CN 120 CARBIDE
The PFERD range has been adapted to the standard bench grinders in the market.
Bench grinding discs of the CARBIDE type are manufactured out of sharp-edged silicon carbide in a vitrified bond.
Materials to be worked:
Tungsten carbide, high-alloy steel
- Long tool life
- High dimensional stability
- High grinding performance
- Integrated adapter sleeve for mounting the wheels on almost any bench grinder spindle
Recommendations for use:
- Dressing the disc on a regular basis exposes sharp grain and maintains an even grinding area
- Constantly adjust the workpiece support to the grinding disc diameter (gap width max. 3mm)
PFERDVALUE - Abrasives Technical support - If you have any questions about the above product or any abrasives, our sales staff and technical specialists are happy to help. Get a free PFERD on-site abrasives audit and see the latest abrasives in action. Real solutions for working with diverse materials. Call PFERD Australia 1300 073 373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Size mm: 200 x 25