200mm Bench Grinding Wheel Aluminium Oxide BW 20025-32 AN 24 UNIVERSAL
The PFERD range has been adapted to the standard bench grinders in the market.
Bench grinding discs of the UNIVERSAL type are manufactured out of tough regular aluminium oxide (AN) in a vitrified bond and are ideal for general use in the workshop.
Materials to be worked:
Steel, stainless steel (INOX), cast iron
- Long tool life
- High dimensional stability
- High grinding performance
- Integrated adapter sleeve for mounting the wheels on almost any bench grinder spindle
Recommendations for use:
- Dressing the disc on a regular basis exposes sharp grain and maintains an even grinding area
- Constantly adjust the workpiece support to the grinding disc diameter (gap width max. 3mm)
PFERDVALUE - Abrasives Technical support - If you have any questions about the above product or any abrasives, our sales staff and technical specialists are happy to help. Get a free PFERD on-site abrasives audit and see the latest abrasives in action. Real solutions for working with diverse materials. Call PFERD Australia 1300 073 373 or email email@example.com
Size mm: 200 x 25