150pc Abrasive Cartridge Rolls POLIROLL SET with Arbor PRS 151
The perfect set to suit your application.
150 POLIROLL¨ cartridge rolls with suitable arbor:
- 20 pcs. each of PR 0625, A 80 and A 150
- 20 pcs. each of PR 0925, A 80 and A 150
- 20 pcs. each of PR 1225, A 80 and A 150
- 10 pcs. each of PRK 1025, A 80 and A 150
- 10 pcs. each of PRK 1225, A 80
For work on hard-to-reach areas, PFERD provides POLIROLL¨ tools with various
- abrasives and
- grit sizes
POLIROLL¨ tools consist of a coated abrasive wound in a spiral. The abrasive grain is embedded in the resinoid coating on the strong cloth backing material for maximum abrasive performance.
Self-clamping due to a grooved conical tool holder ensures that the cartridge rolls remain securely attached during use.
- As the outer abrasive material of POLIROLL¨ cartridge rolls wears off, fresh abrasive grain is exposed
- Very good stock removal
- Easy to replace due to special tool holder
- Deburring work on bores and hard-to-reach areas
- Dressing fillet weld seams on metal structures
- Deburring work on castings
Recommendations for use:
- Always grind using the tip and not the surface, as otherwise the adhesive will be damaged by the heat produced
- Always position the cartridge rolls with the bonded side towards the tool holder
- Use grinding oil that is suitable for the material in order to significantly increase the tool life and the abrasive performance of the tools.
- The maximum permitted peripheral speed is 11 m/s
- For safety reasons, it is imperative to remain within the stated maximum permitted rotational speed at all times